THIS TOUR IS ONLY FOR CRUISE GUESTS. IF YOU ARE NOT FROM A CRUISE SHIP, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR
Your private guide will meet you at Kusadasi port with a sign written “ Your Name “ on it, anytime you want. We will start visiting one of the main highlights in Turkey, Ephesus, one of the 12 cities of Ionian League (an ancient Greek district on the western coast of Asia Minor) is located near Izmir. As a port city it was a major departure point for trade routes into Asia Minor.
Walk through history along marble streets lined with wonderful public buildings, among them The State Agora, Odeon, Memnius Monument, the Temple of Domitian, , Polio Fountain, Curetes Street, The Trajan Fountain, The Baths of Scholastica, Hadrian Temple, Latrina, Celcus Library, the gate of Mihridates and Mazues, Commercial Agora and The Grand Theater are two of the most impressive buildings in Ephesus. Grand theatre was built in 3rd century B.C and it was later expanded to 24.000 spectators by the Romans in the 1st century A.D.
As you see on our web site all of our shore excursion programs are operated on a private basis:
1- You will be met at the ports with your name sign by our tour guide. Between 8 and 10:30 if you late little bit we wait you no problem
We highly recommend you to meet at port after 30 / 45 minutes your ship docked to port in order beat crowds / school buses and hot weather in the afternoon. It is better to meet early to have a better tour in Ephesus before the crowds
2- Our tour guide will be with your group from arrival till departure,
3- You have the flexibility to spend how much time you want in each site and make small changes on the itinerary,
4- You do not have to wait for other group members or have limited time in each site,
5- You have a chance to make stops during the tour where ever you want to have pictures,
6- Our tours are cheaper than cruise shore tour rates although they are private.
7- You may decide on departure time guaranteed on-time return to your ship. You will visit the most popular sights with an expert local tour guide.
Some Advantages of Our Private Tours Instead of Group Tours;
– In a private tour, you do not have to wait all the group with about 30-40 people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group.
– In large groups, sometimes tour guides skip the most interesting details in a sight because it might be impossible to show it to everyone in a large group
• Guided tour of the UNESCO-listed ancient city of Ephesus
• Create your own itinerary: visit Sirince or the Temple of Artemis
• Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
• Worry-free shore excursion: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
- Private Local Licensed Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars, Mini Vans
- Special Ephesus Book
- 100% Satisfaction Gurantee
- A delicious lunch!
What’s Not Included
Reservation & Payment Note = We require a deposit of 25% to secure the tour and the balance is paid on the day(Cash or credit card). You can book this tour at any time online via our secure online booking form using either Visa or MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
Call our customer services team on the number below to speak to one of our agent.
Get the best rates, or get a refund.
No booking fees. Save money!
100+ hotels in Turkey
Over 10.000 guest reviews
WE’RE ALWAYS HERE
Call or email us, anytime
Get 24-hour support before, during, and after your trip